Saturday, February 28, 2009

Straight again

I finally went to straighten my hair on Tuesday.

I had been complaining the past few weeks about my messy hair. I cut my hair short in Nov 08; a bob cut. At first, it was still managable. But ever since Jan 09, my hair would be super kinky, messy and looked like crap! My natural hair is a bit wavy, so having short hair, especially shoulder length hair, was fashion suicide!

But now, I actually think my hair is a tad FLAT! Argh. And I have been using hairbands to conceal the flat look. And the thing is, my hairdresser did not straighten the hair on the top of my head. Cannot imagine how flat my hair would have been then. Well, we just can't have the best of both worlds can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...