Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the L.O.V.E. weekend Part 3

Continued from the L.O.V.E. weekend Part 2...


16 Feb, Monday


My dar's birthday! We wanted to go to Inagiku for lunch initially. But as we've binged on food the past day, we decided to go for something lighter instead, dim sum! Went to Crystal Jade Palace Restaurant located at Takashimaya Level 4, as someone mentioned to dar that their dim sum is the nicest in Singapore. Overall, I think their dim sum is nice, comparable to the dim sum at Lei Gardens. So, if you ever want nice dim sum, go to these 2 places. And not just any Crystal Jade branches, as the dim sum served at the other Crystal Jade branches suck. It has to be Crystal Jade Palace Restaurant, heh.










And that's the end to our L.O.V.E. weekend. I am super tired now! Why? Because I have been waking at 9am the last 3 days, instead of my usual waking time of around 11am to 12pm. I am such a pig! And I am putting on weight! Damn it. And I have finally decided on my Franck Muller watch! Yay yay! And that will be in another post to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...