Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the L.O.V.E. weekend Part 2

Continued from the L.O.V.E. weekend Part 1...

15 Feb, Sunday

We started the day off by leaving Kae at my parents'. Heehee. Then off we went to Jones the Grocer for brunch. Have heard rave reviews about this place, so we decided to try it out. We waited for around 10 minutes before we were seated. I love the place. It's kinda like being in a grocery store, as they are a grocery store! Just that there are long tables and chairs in the middle for people to sit and enjoy their meals. Plus the ceiling is high! So that makes the whole place looks very big and cheery. My dar had the coconut pancakes with mango and ice-cream with a side of sausage. While I had the poached eggs with smoked salmon on the sourdough bread with a side of sauteed mushrooms! Yum! And their coffee is nice! We had the machiato and flat white. I enjoyed the food at Jones more than at PS Cafe. And we are definitely coming back for more with Kae the next time!





After the brunch, we headed to Vivocity for a foot massage and to look at watches again. My feet now still ache from the massage. I think she pressed too hard. Should have gone back to the branch at South Bridge Road.

Then we went for dinner at Cafe Swiss which is located at Raffles City shopping centre. We decided to make use of the Feed at Raffles Gourmet voucher given to dar. The food there is nice (at least what we've ordered) but I would not go there to eat again if not for the Feed at Raffles card. I think the food is kinda overpriced. Dar had the veal while I had the lamb. My lamb rocked! Heehee.



After dinner, we headed off to Wala Wala at Holland Village to chill. Our favourite haunt to sit and relax to the music of Jack and Rai. I like to go there on Sundays, as it was not too crowded being a sunday, and their music on sundays is more to my liking.



To be continued in the L.O.V.E. weekend part 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...