Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a Few Hours of ME time

I took a few hours of ME time today. My parents are on their day offs, and they came over to look after Kae while I slip out.

Instead of heading down to town to shop shop, I decided to just nua at a coffee joint to read my books. Headed down to Parkway Parade, and ended up at Coffee Bean. Although I only nuaed for like 2 hours, it was heaven! I have really forgotten how good it felt to just laze around in a cafe and read and read and read. Of course, my iPod was with me, giving me all the loving music I need :)


Oh, and we bought Kae her 1st scribbler a few days ago. Guess which character she likes the most; she only says his name among all the others that we are trying to teach her to say, though not very accurately. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...