Tuesday, April 28, 2009

of Classmates & Ex-colleagues

I met up with 2 groups of my friends over the weekend.

As we get older, it is always darn difficult to set a date and attempt to get every single one together to sit down for a meal and do some catching up. Hah. Now and then, there are always some who could not turn up due to work, family or other committments. But we do try. And try me and my friends did the 2 nights.

I met up with some of my JC classmates on friday for dinner and drinks and Brewerkz indoor stadium. These are the people who I've spent 2 years with in the same classroom, in the same school and in the same canteen. Yes, the canteen was one of our favourite places. Not to mention the library! Haha. This is really the minority of the group, as more than half of the usual gang cannot make it.


I then met up with my ex-colleagues from you owe me bank on saturday for dinner and drinks at Waraku Marina Square and Orgo Esplanade. These are the people whom I complained about the monthly sales targets to. These are the people whom I got to know during the course of my work and yet whom I've grown close to in a matter of group meetings, sales seminars and dance rehearsals. Heh. And we are meeting again on sunday in full strength (sort of) to go for some sun basking!


And these are the people Kae will get to know in her years to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...