Thursday, April 30, 2009

High high high!

I was on a high the whole of tuesday.

Actually, it was a series of 3 comments made by 3 different people that made my day(s). Last friday when I brought Kae to her right brain training class, the teacher commented that I was a very young mum. How young exactly I didn't bother to probe; hey why push it? She already said I looked young!

The 2nd was when Aud's friend was shocked that I am a mother of a 15 month old toddler. Hah. Case in point.

The 3rd was the ultimate high. A taxi driver thought I just graduated from university. So I just played along with him and said yes. And he kept talking about how hard it is for undergraduates to find jobs now and ask me to preservere. Lastly he asked, so you were born in the year 1986 right? I was like whoar!

High high high! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...