Friday, April 03, 2009

of Playschools and Learning

I need recommenations for playschools, anyone? Kae will be turning 18 months old in July 2009. Will start to put her in playschools then. I am now on the lookout for recommended schools, as I have no idea which schools are good, what programmes each school offer, etc. I am at a loss!

Have started to call 3 schools, MindChamps Preschool, Schoolhouse by the Bay and Modern Montessori International PreSchool. Of these 3, the last left the worst impression on me. They just told me that the admission for year 2009 is full, and didn't even offer me more information and if there is a waiting list. Out you go! The 1st offers both full and half day programmes but alas is quite expensive. The 2nd only offers 3 hour programmes for playgroup students. Sigh.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations. It's hunting time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've been looking too. Just visited a few, but am half-hearted about putting her at a childcare centre for like 5 days a week and half a day or more each. In part, I'm lazy to get out of the house everyday! Heh.

    Seriously, I'm looking at PlayClub at Julia Gabriels. Went by the forum branch yesterday, seems nice. 2 hours twice a week. The other one I did look at was Pat's Schoolhouse - that's for at least a half day thing. Very nice environment.

    How much are the ones you looked at? Sadly, yer... got to decide soon, even so.. may still be on wait list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...