Monday, April 20, 2009

Garden Dining

We went for brunch at Canopy Garden Dining & Bar. It seems like the perfect idea as we could just swing by after dropping Kae at Bishan today; it is located at Bishan Park II.

Canopy is the newest addition to the Asmara Group serving an Australian style café food complimented by a wide variety of new world wines. I have always have a thing for Aussie breakfast, especially after the yummy one I had at Bills Sydney. So I always would wanna try any place that serves Aussie style breakfast.

I had the Eggs Florentine with sides Mushroom and Chipolata sausages, while dar has their Buttermilk Pancakes topped with Bananas & Maple Syrup with additional yogurt. I thought mine was good; the spinach was yummy, the poached eggs were great. The pancakes were average only. Their Flat White was also average.


Compared to Jones the Grocer, I thought that the latter was better. But Canopy is a slightly cheaper alternative for above average Aussie brunch. And the fact that they are located in a garden sells on a good weather day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...