Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Killing Time

Out of boredom, I brought Kae to White Sands today.

I had time to kill as Kae woke up super early; she started to whine and flip and flap around at 10am, until she finally woke at 1055am. After her lunch at 1230pm, I was wondering what to do with her till her nap time at 4pm. You see, usually she wakes around 11-12pm, have lunch at 1-130pm, bathe at 2-230pm, hence the pocket of Kae time is not that long. Today that time started at 1pm! Argh. So instead of just going to the playground, we took a bus to the nearest shopping centre, White Sands.

We went to Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe, where I had some dim sum and a iced yuan yang.


The food there is so so only. But I could not think of what else to do with Kae there as there are NO shops for us to shop. As usual, Kae was kept busy eating her biscuits.


And as usual, she stares at everybody who is in her line of sight, and started to smile and play with them.



After makan, we went to the library for a while, but there are no books that I would like to borrow; all the books I want are either on loan or reserved. Hence, after just 1 and 1/2 hours, we headed home. I think I need to move to somewhere more interesting. I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...