Thursday, April 09, 2009

the Start of Kae & Thomas

We went to Raffles City for dinner as mummy wanna shop at Robinsons to make use of the three $5 vouchers given.

Before shopping, we have to have dinner of course. And I was craving for my Chicken Caesar I had at Canele Orchard 1 month back. So we headed down to Canele Raffles City for my much needed fix. Alas, the version served at the Orchard branch is much nicer; the greens are much crispier and colder, the poached egg was done better. Sigh. Kae was naughty tonight. It took us quite a while to coax her to eat her dinner today. I wonder why. Hmmm.



Mummy bought a pair of comfy shoes. Yay! Both Kae and daddy took a rest while mummy tried on her shoes for size!


And we bought for Kae her beloved Thomas. Let's make this clear. Kae, this will be your 1st and last train. You are not a boy! Hah. I really have no idea why she loves Thomas & Friends. As will her passion for cars and balls. I think she takes after her daddy in ALL aspects, even in the choices of toys she plays with. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...