Monday, April 27, 2009

a Little Right Brain learning

I brought Kae to her 1st Right brain training class at Little Neuro Tree on friday morning. We initially wanted to register her at Shichida. But were told that the waiting time is a minimum of at least 6 months. And we had to pay a fee of $350 in order to get on the waiting list! Hur? I didn't even have to think twice about bringing Kae to Little Neuro Tree instead. This was recommended by a friend who is in the pre school education industry.

Being my 1st time at a right brain learning class, I really have no idea what to expect. Let me tell you, it is very tiring! We have to engage ourselves in all the activities; it is not just for the kids! I suspect this will be the most tiring one hour in every week of all my weeks to come. Hah. One unique aspect of Little Neuro Tree is that they conduct the classes in 3 languages; English, Mandarin and Japanese! We had the 1st lesson in english, and our next lesson will be in Japanese. I wonder how I am going to get through that; I know shit about the language! And Kae's only classmate is a pretty little japanese girl! Argh. I think me and Kae will be damn lost.


After our 1st lesson, we headed to Sakae sushi for lunch. I need Japanese food to reward myself! Hah. Sounds like I am the student and not Kae hur :P

3 comments:


  1. Thank you for sharing valuable thoughts.
    The right trainer will lead to a bright future for your kids. Kids Brain Trainer will provide you the best core techniques for the brain.
    Giving the proper training for your kids' brain in the early stage itself will be great for kids' futures.The training for the Memory Improvement Techniquesshould be practiced at least 10- 15mitunes a day Their proper training will lead your kids towards the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful thoughts. Kids right brain trainer will bring the bright future for them to learn and live Kids Brain Trainer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...