Thursday, April 23, 2009

whiny week

It is now thursday, 4th day of the week. But I am feeling like I have gone through 4 weeks!

Kae had been really whiny the past 4 days. I have no idea why. It is as though she wants constant attention from me and from the daddy when he's back home from work. I can't even leave her sight without her pouting and fake crying. Mind you, her fake crying is good; there are real tears and red eyes!

I am really looking forward to this coming friday and saturday nights when I am meeting my dear friends for dinner and drinks. But not before I have to wake up early to bring Kae to her 1st Neuro Tree class 1030am at Parkway on friday. And to her Gymboree class on saturday afternoon. It is solo for me these 2 days.

I hope I can survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...