Monday, June 08, 2009

Hur? I dun understand

I dun understand why people are still spending money like nobody's business when we are supposed to to be in a recession. There were long queues outside Gucci and Prada shops in orchard. There is always a long queue outside Louis Vuitton at Taka. And there were freaking long queues at Robinsons Centrepoint today. Argh. There werent even so many people when the sale and discounts were a better bargain than now.

I dun understand why Kae always whine for her daddy when the mummy is the one taking care of her all day every day. Maybe she will only miss and whine for her when she is off to playschool. Bleah!

I dun understand why Clarke Quay is suddenly so happening. There are still the same old shops, with the same old population a few years ago.

I dun understand why some pre schools charge so much more than others. Are they really that good?

I dun understand why bad things seem to befall my one group of friends when we are supposed to meet up for catching up. Hah. Or the weather will be the main culprit.

I dun understand why it is always the daughter in law who seems to be not in favor with the parents. How come the son in law is always the perfect guy whom the parents can count on to take care of the daughter.

More to be posted as soon as I get to not understand more stuff :)

Kae, Nov 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...