Monday, June 15, 2009

It's a Freaking Friday!

Okay, I was damn pissed on friday. Hah. Kae was to go for her Neuro Tree class at 1030am. So we went down at around 955am to take a cab to Parkway Parade. Which never happened!

Long story short, I waited 30 freaking minutes in all and still did not manage to hail a cab. I can never understand where all the cabs have gone, and why are all the cabs that passed by me not empty. Weren't they complaining that there was an over supply of cabs, and under demand of customers? NOT! Standing in the freaking hot sun for freaking 30 minutes with an additional weight of 11 plus kilograms is no joke. And I am not taking my big bag into consideration.

I went out of my main gate and waited near the traffic light in front of my estate. After like 10 minutes, I decided to walk to the next road where usually, I can get a cab. But that did not happen. Finally I got fed up and called the school that I would be postponing Kae's lesson as I could not get a cab. And there still was no empty cab in sight while I was walking back home. What the hell?

As if I wasn't feeling bad enough, Kae bumped her head less than 10 minutes after I stepped back into my estate. ARGH! It was a freaking big bump! And it is still a bit yellowish in colour now as I type.

I decided that I desperately needed comfort food. So me and Kae went to White Sands Shopping Centre BY BUS! Hah. We went to Coffee Club for my much needed garlic prawn pasta! Felt so much better after lunch. Hah. Too much heatedness and excitement in one freaking 1st half of the day. Bah! And I discovered that Kae doesn't like broccoli soup! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...