Friday, June 12, 2009

Time when the size 0-6 months fit

I was clearing out the old baby clothes Kae wore when she was younger to make space for her ever growing apparel collection. Mummy always buy clothes for Kae, but only when they are on sale. Heh. It is always nice and fun to dress up a daughter. And hair clips are another story altogether.

I manage to drag myself through hell and back in the clearing and packing. I am tickled at how small the clothes are; how the hell did Kae fit into those clothes then? Hiak. Memories are oh so sweet. I do love this particular baby gap romper. Erm, the picture is not clear. But she is wearing the romper I oh so love when we went to shop for her stroller back then. And did she make her choice! Hah. See the difference in her when placed in the 2 strollers.



And this is the absolute favourite photo for me of her when she was like 2 months old. Isn't she a darling?


Sigh, and my darling is oh so naughty now. Terror! Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...