Saturday, June 20, 2009

a Tiring Friday

I finally made it on time to Kae's Neuro Tree class today. Hah. Yes, I called a cab! Could not be bothered to wait for cabs anymore on a friday morning, you can refer to my previous post for my horrendous experience. Anyway, I just need to attend 1 more class next friday and then it is term break! Lessons will commence in the 2nd or 3rd week of July, and Kae ould be attending the saturday classes then, as she should be in playschool by then. Erm, should be, as we still haven't enrol her in any school. Hah!

Anyway, as usual, after class we went to Pasta Mania for lunch. There as it is not that crowded, and they serve the food to me and help me get the baby chair. Hah. But Kae was not very into pasta today; she didn't finish her share. Hmmm.


After lunch, we went to walk walk around Parkway Parade. I decided to give Kae a treat and the treat is Scoopz ice-cream! More specifically, mango ice-cream! Yum! Heehee.

After ice-cream, off to Borders we go. Kae lurves to go bookstores. Hah! Like mummy! Yay! And I bought 2 story books for. 2 Ladybird books to be precise, the Read It Yourself series; a series of graded readers designed to give young children a confident and successful start to reading. The 2 books, Cinderella & The Princess and The Pea are Level One titles suitable for children who are just beginning to take their first steps in reading.




And as usual, Kae wanted to carry her own shopping bag! Hah.



I was damn tired when we got home in the afternoon. Just in time for Kae to bathe, drink milk and nap before we head out in the evening to Marina Square to meet daddy for dinner after work. Macs! Hah. Where else.



We will be heading to Jacobs Ballas Children's Garden on saturday (later on!) if weather permits. Woohoo! Looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...