Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Supper Spizza Saturday!

We brought my parents to Spizza at Club Street for dinner as it was my dad's birthday.

This was my 2nd visit to Spizza; my 1st was to the oulet at Holland Village a few years back, it has since closed down. As with my 1st visit, I thought that their pizza was good although I do not think they were super fantastic, but of course, they taste better than the thick crusted pizzas at Pizza Hut. Oh and they do delivery service too! Idea for home parties! Apparently, lots of people love their pizzas, as the chef was super busy whipping up pizzas one after another! Yes, the pizzas are all done on the spot for all to view :)

Kae as usual was her cheeky self and caught the attention of the ladies at the table next to ours who were also there for a birthday celebration. So much so that they gave her a little birthday cupcake to her delight. Yes, Kae had her 1st taste of a cupcake. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...