Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good Food and Books

And we are into the second day of Kae's long weekend. Mummy dearest has been craving for wholesome good breakfast food at Food for Thought, and so we went.

The boring me ordered the usual, which was Basic Works plus garlic mushrooms, and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. The portion was seriously huge for me, and even though I never finish the food, I keep going back for more.


And Kae was just contented to do her coloring that morning. She didn't make full use of the empty playground!

Food for Thought at Botanic Gardens
Add: 1 Cluny Road, #B1-00 Tanglin Gate, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569
Tel: 6338 4848

~~~~~

And while the books have been arriving in the mail over the past few days, the bulk arrived today. Well, there is one that is still not here yet, but these are the girls' new books! 



















Well, I ordered 3 books for myself too! Haha! I am really running out of shelf space. I need new customized book shelves for all my lovelies! Sorry, I am a geek. Books are my kryptonite!

If you still do not know, you can actually order books online, and they are cheaper and comes with free shipping! Though you will need around 2 weeks before the books are delivered from overseas. Maybe this is why the bookstores in Singapore are closing down one after the other.

Book Depository
http://www.bookdepository.com/

Fishpond
http://www.fishpond.com.sg/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...