Sunday, October 14, 2012

Time off

Me and dar headed off for a afternoon date without the girls, as my mum came over to care for them.

Basically, we just walked around Orchard area and window shopped. Dar was looking to buy a pair of sunglasses for the upcoming trip to Aussie land.

And of course, we ate and drank coffee. First stop, Oriole Coffee at 313 Somerset. I love their Citrus Sin, and thought I would try their other competition coffee today, the Chilli Chocolate Mocha. Let's just say I prefer the former.


We snacked on chicken quesadillas while sipping coffee. 


Add: 96 Somerset Road, #01-01 Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore 238163
Tel: 6238 8348

~~~~~

Dinner was at Tampopo located at Ngee Ann City. We always ordered ramen while dining there with the girls, as we would share our noodles with them. As the girls were not with us today, we ordered something different. Dar had their Tonkatsu ramen, since they are more known for their tonkatsu, and I ordered their shabu shabu! My first! No kidding!




















I loved my shabu shabu! Yum!

Tampopo at Takashimaya
Add: 391 Orchard Road, #B2-33 Ngee Ann City
Tel: 6235 2318
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TPPSG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...