Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The Present

I don't usually receive any presents from dar nowdays as he has been paying for all the hotel stays, celebration meals and etc when it comes to celebration time. Well, more so because I told him there is no need to.

This time round, he decided to buy both of us gifts to celebrate our 7 years of marriage.


Our love affair with the Bvlgari B.zero1 started years ago when dar bought me the B.zero1 pendant as a gift. Subsequently, I bought dar the B.zero1 cufflinks as I loved the design so much. 

And now, after 7 years of marriage, dar decided we should get the B.zero1 rings as a reminder of our vows towards each other.



















The thing, we got ourselves different colours of the same band! I love the pink gold, while dar likes the white gold. Heh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...