Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kae's Happy Day

Today is the 1st out of the 2 days this week Kae is exempted from school. I'm not including the Friday public holiday. St James' annual school concert is this Friday, and only the K1 and K2 students are involved. And these 2 days are the rehearsal days for the kiddos. So, Kae need not go to school.

Which is not good for me. I need to find things for her to do, aka find places for her to go and have fun. I don't usually leave her at home when she's having these days off from school and grind her to do any form of homework. Lucky her yah?

And so since it is not a public holiday and hence there will not be many many screaming kids running all around, I brought her to Hokey Pokey.


She has been asking to go back to the indoor playground ever since I brought her there in April earlier this year. Her favorite is of course the slide, where she can glide down with glee into a pool of balls!



Though I think the playground is more suitable for kids 4 years and below, well Kae is 4, but somehow Kerri will be better suited to this place. But my first born just loves sliding and scooting around the whole area.


And see how empty the place was when we were there! In fact, we were the only ones there when we arrived at around 130pm. The place got a few more customers when we left at 3pm. 















Hokey Pokey
Add: 3 Temasek Boulevard, #03-027E/F Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
Tel: 6884 5385
https://www.facebook.com/sghokeypokey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...