Monday, October 15, 2012

Swimwear hunting

Ever since Kerri, I have not been wearing my bikini.

I do not know why, but after having Kae, my whole body shrank. My hips shrank, my thighs shrank, I lost weight, everything shrank except my boobs. I was so happy. In fact, I was at my skinniest 8 months after giving birth to Kae. So I was delighted to finally look good in my bikinis! So much so I bought 2 at a go!

Sadly, my euphoria didn't last too long. After having Kerri (my 2nd child), I gained weight. My hips are now bigger than even when I became pregnant with my 1st child, my thighs look thunderous now, my arms are wobbly. Basically it's now the opposite. Everything expanded except my boobs!

Argh!

Sad, but true. So I now have to search for the perfect swimwear for our impending trip to Aussie land. And I am happy to say that I've found it! Okay, I still don't look that good, but it's good enough for me now.

I bought a halter tankini (brand Tommy Bahama) and a pair of skin shorts (brand O'Neil) from Ocean Paradise at Paragon Shopping Centre. Love the range they have, though I suspect their branch at Tanglin Mall will have more since the store seems to be bigger from what I remember.

















Okay, I need to lose weight for the Aussie trip!

Ocean Paradise
Add: 290 Orchard Road, #05-34 Paragon Shopping Centre, Singapore 238859
Tel: 6836 2672
http://www.oceanparadise.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...