Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Lunch at Iggy's

We had an early anniverysary celebration at Iggy's today. We usually try to make it for lunch celebrations, since the lunch menu is always cheaper than the dinner menu.

We were really early. The restaurant opened at 12pm, and when we tried to push the open button before 12pm, the door won't bulge. And so we went back after 12pm.



I was sick that day, so I looked quite tired in this photo.


The hubs looked better than me!


Their butter tasted real good. They served their butter with shavings of parmesan cheese and salt. And the end result was divine!



Their amuse bouche was some tomato thingy which I don't fancy. Though in their defense, it tasted real nice.



I chose the oysters as my appetizer. The oysters were served with sago pearls, sudachi and wakame. Lovely! The oysters are one of the biggest and freshest I've tasted in Singapore.


Dar had the Sri Lankan Mud Crab which was served with avocado, cucumber and flying fish roe. 

My second dish was the egg served with mushroom, autumn truffle and poultry jus. I'm a egg person! Lovely dish! 

Whereas dar chose the Gnocchi which is lamb belly with beans and green peas. I had all his greens though!


We both chose the Wagyu as our main of course. But somehow, they don't taste as fantastic as the ones I had at CUT.


Dessert was Peach bites served with yoghurt, elderflower and spanish onion. The combination was surprisingly refreshing!


Add: 581 Orchard Road, Level 3 The Hilton Hotel, Singapore 238883
Tel: 6732 2234

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...