Monday, October 22, 2012

Maniac Monday

With nothing planned for the day, and with Kerri finally back to school after being at home last Thursday and Friday due to diarrhea, I decided to give myself a treat and head to Sun with Moon Japanese Dining & Cafe at Wheelock Place for a well deserved lunch.

Of course I had to ask if the chef can prepare my favorite Hotate in Spicy Cream. Super delish!


And instead of the usual sashimi and sushi lunch set I always order, I decided to go for their grilled mackerel and salmon instead. What I love about the dish is that the mackerel is boneless! 

Add: 501 Orchard Road, #03-15 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6733 6636

~~~~~

After a satisfying lunch, I decided to walk around Orchard and find dar the shades that he has been looking at, the Ray-Ban Tech Sunglasses with carbon fibre frames
After 2 failed attempts at Paris Miki (313 Somerset and Takashimaya), I headed to Alexis at Paragon and finally managed to snag the last piece for dar. Yay! Now he can wear this to Aussie land!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...