Monday, October 08, 2012

Perk me up

A little perk me up for Monday blues!



















It all started when I realized Tasche and Beutel is currently taking orders for Chanel Classic flaps till 21st October. I have been eying the Timeless clutch for a while now. It looks pretty simple, but it looks real gorgeous in the hands. Seriously! Instead of getting another Chanel flap bag, why not get a clutch (I currently don't own any) which I can use both for nights and dates with the hubs and friends (when the girls are not with me).










As luck would have it, when I was about to leave the store, I saw this guy looking at the huge range of earrings available in store now.  Presumably for his lucky girlfriend. And so, I looked. And bought. A lovely piece of the C logo in rose pink dangling earrings with a purple stone. Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...