Friday, April 11, 2014

Day after hic'Juice Restore Cleanse

Day after the 3 day cleanse: I feel like doing it again!

Yes! Somehow I woke up craving for a bottle of juice rather than my usual bread or cereal breakfast. I wanted to go for my hot yoga class today, and I made myself have a piece of peanut butter bread before heading off.


I did feel a bit giddy during hot yoga, but only during poses which I have to bend my head forward/down. Other than that I felt great doing the 26 poses.

And I decided to eat clean today. My very first salad from Salad Stop for lunch located within Pasar Bella. And I must say Toss & Turn still rock! 


Add: 200 Turf Club Road, #02-K36 Pasar Bella, Singapore 287994
Tel: 9272 3350

~~~~~

My thoughts after the 3 day cleanse? I would gladly do it again, and am now thinking of doing the 5 day cleanse the next time round in a few months time. It is not difficult I think. Except for the first day. But gradually, your body will get used to the diet. And I still get on with my life as per normal. Going to the supermarket, bringing the girls out and attempting a jog after 6 weeks. I might try to do hot yoga during the 5 day cleanse the next round. And the juices, other than Kaleidoscope, taste good.

Sigh, now I'm craving for the Nut Milk as I type.

updated on 14th April 2013: p.s, please do not take this program as a means to lose weight. The weight will come back eventually once you start your solid intake, as did mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...