Saturday, April 26, 2014

Long Beach at Dempsey

We had dinner tonight at Long Beach Dempsey to celebrate my fil's birthday. The last we were here was like 3 years ago. But I remember I liked their food then. And this time round, I felt that their food is still good. Just a tad sweet I think. Somehow all the dishes seemed to have sugar added to them. 

Their coffee ribs were real good. I myself was surprised at how good this dish could taste.


Prawns were alright, average.


Black pepper crabs are their speciality. Though I think I would have preferred their chili crab.


One mistake we made was to order their frogs' legs. The frogs legs don't taste as nice as those you can find at Geylang cooked in the clay pot.


The vegetable dish was not too bad.


Dessert was average. Ice jelly with aloe vera I think.



Long Beach Dempsey
Add: Block 25, #01-01 Dempsey Road, Singapore 
Tel: 6323 2222


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...