Wednesday, April 09, 2014

hic'Juice Restore Cleanse Day 2

And it's Day 2!


I decided to skip my weekly wednesday hot yoga class today, in case I feel faint. I always feel so weak when I don't have my breakfast before heading to hot yoga classes.

My first bottle Heart Beet was easy to drink too. Tasted like Popeye Smoothie to me.

My lunch bottle was Oh My Greens! The name was scary enough to put me off, but as with Green Lemonade, it tasted great! Yah I know it is hard to believe, but believe me! 

The next bottle of Cool As A was equally alright. I think I'm starting to love all the green drinks!

So far, I've not felt as hungry as yesterday. I think my body is slowly adjusting to my diet. And I cheated again this morning. I had my usual cup of nespresso when I woke. I just cannot give this up. I cannot imagine how I went through my days without coffee when I was pregnant. I do feel more refreshed too, and I am thinking of attempting a jog tomorrow.

As I went out in the afternoon to bring my girls to their Berries classes, I was quite hungry by the time i got home in the late evening. And I had to cook and feed the girls first before I had my 4th bottle at 8pm. The dreaded Lemon N Spice. I think it was either my hunger or that I'm more used to the taste now, it didn't taste too bad this time round.

I really do not fancy any drink with Cayenne Pepper. My 5th drink Kaleidoscope is the one I dislike the most out of all the juices I had to drink. I literally had to gulp down each mouthful. And my face went eek every single time.

The night ended with a bottle of Pure Coconut Water. Yum.

One thing to note, I felt super tired only towards the end of the night. Usually I head to bed at around half past midnight. But today, I surrendered to dreamland at 1115pm! 

One last day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...