Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lunch at Bistro Du Vin

I met up with Ivy and Lois for lunch today at Bistro Du Vin, my favorite French restaurant which serves down to earth food at very reasonable prices.

Of course I had my favorite foie gras as my appetizer. This time round, I decided to try another main course, their Bouillabaisse of fish, clams, mussels and prawns. The stew was so sweet and rich. Simply lovely!


For dessert, we ordered different dishes so that we can try 3 different sweets. We had their Petit-Pot au chocolate with madeleine, creme brulee and their caramelized apple with raisin crumbles, roasted apple ice-cream and whipped cream. Yummy food with great company. What more can I ask more?


Add: 1 Scotts Road, #02-12 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
Tel: 6737 4134
http://www.lesamis.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...