Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lunch with A&A

Today I met up with Audrey and Amelia for lunch at Tatsuya. Both of us had the sashimi set. I thought that the prices have increased. Now a sashimi set cost $45! I read on a blog here that it was just $28.70 in January 2014? Hmm. Or maybe there was a promotion going on then or something. Anyway I don't think will be back to Tatsuya anytime soon. I think I would just head to Yoyogi and try their lunch sets the next time.


Little A was intrigued by the bottles of umeshu placed behind us, and kept walking over to attempt to touch them. 



Tatsuya 
Add: 16 Scotts Road, Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore 228221
Tel: 6887 4598

~~~~~

And we hopped over next door to Saveur for some dessert. I was quite impressed by their sweets! We had some milky cookies and cream dessert and some pistachio panna cotta. Both were simply yum!



Little A loved the dessert too and had quite a mouthful. And he decided she wanted to sit on my lap and we took a selfie together!




Add: 14 Scotts Road, #01-7B Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...