Saturday, March 23, 2013

a Packed Saturday

It was mad rush for us today. After Kae's ballet, we went to a 1 month old's party and then for dinner with my friends.

First stop, party time! The girls are always taken to balloons, so it's no surprise they queued for the balloon sculpting. 








Kids nowadays are so fortunate. As if having one entertainment during the party is not enough, there are also tattoo painting and magic show available at the party besides balloon sculpting! Kae had so much fun having her hand painted. And guess what picture she chose?



Tada! She chose a girl's best friend, diamond! Hah! I didn't teach her that!



And she is at the age where she enjoys watching magic shows. I can't say the same for Kerri though.



~~~~~

After the party, we head towards Sun with Moon at Wheelock to meet my friends for dinner. And my girls had such fun interacting with the 2 aunties and uncle during the dinner. And they were the ones who help take the photos below with my iPhones!




Add: 501 Orchard Road, #03-15 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6733 6636

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...