Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cajun Kings with the girls

The girls brought me to The Cajun Kings for dinner in celebration of me turning a year older.




The Cajun Kings is a seafood restaurant which serves seafood boil (the generic term for any number of different kinds of social events in which shellfish is the central element). Basically you get to choose the shellfish seafood you want (crabs, lobsters, clams, bamboo clams or prawns), then the way you want your shellfish to be cooked (OG boil, Garlic butter or King's Mix). Lastly, choose the spice level which suits your appetite. Of course there are other side dishes available, like the usual wings and fries, with other specials like frog legs and pork belly cracklings. 

We had their sweet potato fries, The King's wings and their buttermilk Frog Legs to share. My favorite has to be their frog legs, super succulent!

Look at how their shellfish is served to the customers. In clear bags with the shellfish dipped in the sauce of the customer's choice.



And look at how the lobster is served! 1 huge one baby! It was fun to eat a whole lobster between the 4 of us. But I think I got the fleshiest part as I was the birthday girl. Super fresh and sweet meat! I am salivating now again as I type. 


It was a really good seafood dinner, and I can't wait to head there again! A must visit for seafood lovers!


Add: 15-1 Jalan Riang, Singapore 358987
Tel: 6284 4426


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...