Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears

It's time to watch Goldilocks and the 3 Bears at the DBS Arts Centre! Before that, lunch with the hubs at nearby Ippudo Tao.

I ordered a set for Kae and me to share, but as usual, the greedy hungry girl managed to finish the entire bowl of noodles herself and left me with all the ingredients. Heh heh.



Add: 207 River Valley Road, #01-55/56 UE Square, Singapore 238275
Tel: 6887 5315

~~~~~

As we still had time to kill, we stopped for coffee at Segafredo Zanetti Espresso, just next door to the entrance of the DBS Arts Centre. 

Their chocolate tart was average, their coffee was good though.



Segafredo Zanetti Espresso (next to DBS Arts Centre at Robertson Walk)

~~~~~

I think Kae is developing a love for the arts. She loves her ballet classes, loves to sing, and is always happy to learn that she will be going for theatre productions. And today, she has a date with Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.


I actually called up the SRT and asked them how come there were only 3 rows of seats (last 3 rows!) at the stall available for weekdays, and apparently, the rest of the stall seats were all reserved/booked for schools or huge groups of students. I am quite peeved because even though I buy tickets on the very 1st day of launch, I am being penalized for not able to bring my daughter out on weekends to show the production and on weekdays, I have to be seated right at the back or at the circle seats (2nd level) which are equally far. Pissed actually.



The play was quite enjoyable. But both Kae and I had to strain our necks and watch on the 2nd level. Argh! Loved the elaborated props. Very nice.






Goldilocks and the 3 Bears at the DBS Arts Centre
Runs from 8 March to 21 April 2013

DBS Arts Centre
Home of the Singapore Repertory Theatre (SRT)
Add: 20 Merbau Road, Singapore 239025
Tel: 6733 8166


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...