Sunday, March 31, 2013

Night Out with the girls

My 1st night out with the girls in a long time! And I just had to wear my killer heels with pants of course. What if I fall flat on my face? Hah!

Our 1st stop was Beer Market at Clarke Quay. It was my 1st time at this place. The music was loud and deafening, to the extent we do need to shout to talk to one another. And so, after finishing our fries and beer, we left in search for another pub.


Beer Market at Clarke Quay
Add: 3B River Valley Road, #01-17/02-02, Singapore 179021
Tel: 9661 8283

~~~~~

And those were the only pictures I took that night. 

After roaming around, we decided The Pump Room was our next stop. We were trying to look for a pub with cute dudes and good music, and while this place didn't have a lot of cute dudes, the music was alright and there was a dance floor and we danced for a while. It felt so good!

Seriously, while walking around Clarke Quay, we noticed there was a lack of cute dudes, and might I say pretty gals too. The majority of the people there were not locals. I felt like I was in a foreign land partying. And I am not saying that the non locals don't look good, I'm saying, where the hell did all the good looking people go?


The Pump Room
Add: 3B River Valley Road, #01-09/10 The Foundry, Singapore 179021
Tel: 9633 9146 (before 5pm), 9114 4348 (after 5pm)
http://www.pumproomasia.com/

~~~~~~

And while waiting for a cab in the taxi queue to head to Avalon, we witnessed a near gang fight right near the taxi stand. It was kind of scary. One moment, a man was running away form a group of people. then another minute, we saw a woman trying to kick the man who was running away, and the girl was flung away by someone, and she kept going back to attack the guy. Feisty.

Anyway, back to Avalon. I think we reached there after 2am. Yes. That late. And I felt like I was in a foreign land yet again. Seriously, where's everyone? I was quite excited to head there. But seriously, I do not see the big fuss about that club. Maybe it's because I'm getting old, and these clubs don't appeal to me anymore. The whole place was quite stylish yes, but the music don't agree with me, and there ain't much seats for the party goers to rest their feet. But hey, I guess people are supposed to boogie the whole night long on their feet instead of sitting down to drink and chat with friends at a club yah?

I think we left the place like after 30 minutes? The night life isn't for me anymore. Old foggies like me should just head to a pub for chill and relax next time round.


Avalon
Add: 2 Bayfront Avenue, South Crystal Pavilion at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018972
Tel: 6688 7448
http://www.avalon.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...