Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Omakase Burger

We decided to try the burger at Omakase Burger tonight since the girls were not with us. I've heard rave reviews about how good the burgers were, and I was dying to see if the reviews were true.


The place was quite big, and can easily seat up to 70-80 people at one go. 


We ordered a side of truffle fries to share, and I didn't taste anything truffle about it. It seems like every other dining place which serves fries are selling truffle fries, and it seems to be very difficult to find that perfect fry with truffle taste.


Next stop, their burger. I ordered their deluxe cheeseburger, which costs $15.90. Yup. 




While the patty is truly soft and moist, and the burger tastes better than the ones served at Wendy's or Carls Junior, I am not a burger person who thinks that this is totally worth the full buck. As much as I enjoyed the burger, I would not return here for another round. Unless you know, if there are special price promotions to entice customers like me.


Add: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-05 The Grandstand, Singapore 287994
Tel: 6763 2698


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...