Monday, March 23, 2009

2 pretty flower-ry days

I recently bought a hairclip from a friend's shop, http://fleurettejo.etsy.com/. And I wore them for the 1st time the last 2 days. Them as in the one that I bought, and another thrown in for Kae. Heh.

Wore Kae's on friday when we were out. The colour sorta matched what I was wearing, so I thought what the hell, since Kae already has so many clips. Anyway, I always snitch Kae's clips for my own use. Hah. You can't really see in the picture below as it is a small clip, meant for toddlers.


Wore what I bought on saturday for a wedding lunch. The lunch was held at The Fullerton Hotel. One thing different other than a lunch was that the couple exchanged their own wedding vows. Different why? Coz usually couples would declare their love by reciting the standard textbook version that is given to them. There are of course other couples who exchanged their own wedding vows, but it's been so long since I've heard one. So romantic! Heh. And Jack and Rai were the musical band entertainment for the afternoon. Heh. Felt like we were having lunch at Wala Wala!


This is me wearing the clip. Nice eh. Heh. Okay, I am vain! Haha. Ain't all women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...