Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my new best friend

I love staying up late at night. I am talking about being up alone from the time my 2 babies are asleep, which happens generally after midnight. Kae will sleep at around 11 plus, usually, and my dar will usually go to bed after midnight before 1am. And I am free! I dunno. Maybe it's because I'm always busy with Kae and chores and what nought in the day, that I crave for me time. I always feel so relaxed at this time. With no worries about Kae running all over the place and falling down, no worries that she is hungry, thirsty, or crying and waking up after her afternoon nap. No worries about her opening all my cupboards and throwing things around. No worries about her picking up stuff from the floor and putting them into her mouth. You get the picture. I can pump my milk in peace. I can watch whatever channels I want to watch in peace. I can read my books in peace. I can use the laptop in peace. I can surf net in peace. I can Msn in peace. The wee hour is now my best friend.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...