Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bikini model in the making

I brought Kae down to the children's pool just now. This is Kae's 3rd time in our estate's pool and 1st in the children pool. The pd tells us it is better for Kae to play in the adult pool as you never know what "dirt" lies in the children pool.

By the way, before I brought Kae down, I just had to dress her up in her Guess bikini, accompanied with her Chateau sun hat!



Haha. Ain't she pretty? Erm, but think she needs to do something about her tummy yah? For your information, she is now at a healthy weight of 10.8kg! No wonder I cannot carry her for long nowadays. My back would ache like hell after a while.

Anyhows, Kae had fun splashing in the water. Although she dare not "walk" in the pool, she had no qualms splashing the water while sitting down. Of course mummy has to sit in with her. But she was surprisingly calm and collected when I left her in the pool to take my camera which was just less than 2 metres away.


Hopefully, mummy will carry on bringing Kae down to play with water. As we all know, mummy is super lazy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:27 AM

    damn she is sexy, that is a hot little body on her, love to pull the bow on her bottoms and pull them down to see her beautiful pinkpussy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...