Saturday, March 07, 2009

and Reality is kicking in

I just received THE letter today.

For those who are not yet 30 years old, THE letter is the notification you get from the Ministry of Home Affairs - Immigration and Checkpoints Authority to change your National Registration Identity Card, commonly known as the NRIC.

Under the National Registration Regulations, NRIC holders who are 30 years old on or after 1st January 2002 and who have not been issued with a replacement NRIC within the last 10 years before reaching the age of 30 will need to re-register for their NRICs.

This is just a reminder that I am hitting the three zero age box soon. In 3 days to be exact. Sigh. Not that I am not in a good place now. Just that I never thought I will be where I am right now when I am 30.

It is scary to think that 30 years can go by just like that. Imagine 30 years later, I will be 60! Yacks!

1 comment:

  1. i just got it too. you were right man. i didn't know there was such a thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...