Thursday, March 05, 2009

Play not Run!

I brought Kaelyn down to my estate's playground for the 1st time this afternoon.


Rather than playing, Kae was running all over the place. I think my baby really is super hyper. She cannot be still for a minute. I don't think she takes after either one of us in this aspect. Hah.


Look at her stylo milo standing posture!


She was fascinated by the birds at one point, and kept pointing at and running after the black flying bodies.


I've learnt one thing from this short little escapade; I can officially confirm now that my Kae is a shoe fan! She kept looking and pointing at this other baby girl's shoes.


Oh and Kae really loves her 2 pediped shoes loh. And I've already ordered 1 pair for her next size. Heehee.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, 3rd pic really stylish... must have learnt it from the adults ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...