Wednesday, March 11, 2009

30 & Fabulous! Celebration Part 2

continued from 30 & Fabulous! Celebration Part 1...

After a weekend of celebration, I thought that was that. Until dar came back from work, and greeted me at the door with my favourite cake from The Patissier, Passion Fruit Meringue 1 day before my birthday :) Heh.




The next day, I met up with Clarice at Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie, Shaw Centre on my actual birth date for tea and a bit of catching up again. Their salad is really yummy! My Chicken Caesar was deliciously packed with tender roasted chicken meat, and their romaine lettuce was crunchy and cold! Clarice said her Salade Canele was good too. Of course we ordered their fragrant organic tea; we had their Ruby Chai and Berry Black, and their cakes!


And the sweet dear gave me my very 1st box and taste of Macaroons, after my speech about how bloody expensive these small little pastries are! Haha. But they really taste like heaven! Seriously. Oh dear, I better not get hooked on these.

Then I met dar for a simple dinner at Fishmart Sakuraya Parkway, where I had my favourite Salmon and Swordfish sashimi!

I had a truly great 4 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...