Wednesday, February 08, 2012

a Wasted trip

I've been meaning to head to Page One for ages ever since they announced their closing down sale. Okay. not that I like the fact that they are closing down, I love bookstores. I was just hoping to get some books for Kae at a good price.

So off we went to Vivocity via the Circle Line. Yes, just the 2 of us.

Boy, was I disappointed by the clearence. There were NO books at all. Seriously, was I too late or did they simply push all the lousy titles, or weird category books which nobody would purchase in any case? No books for Kae, or me for that matter. We ended up buying just a sheet of stickers for the whiny Kae. Yes, just to shut her up, I had to join the long queue to pay for a sheet of stickers.

Disappointed by the sale, we headed for some sweet treat after. Namely a strawberry mont blanc tart and a cuppa tea at Fruit Paradise to cheer me up. Strawberries for Kae, and Mont Blanc for me. Perfect combination. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...