Thursday, June 17, 2010

Freaking Out!

I just went to the gynae today and was informed that I was 2cm dilated!

Okay. I didn't expect this. As Kae was not even dilated when I went to hospital to induce her out 4 days earlier than her estimated due date.

I guess I am freaking out here a bit as it is now different compared to my birth of Kae. With Kae, everything was planned out nicely. We knew when she was coming as we chose the date. So I was prepared. We had no kids yet then, so we could go to the hospital as and when and need not worry about the existing child.

I am afraid, very afraid. What if baby K wants to come out soon? What if my worst fear came true? My worst fear being: I would arrive too late to the hospital and epidural could not be used on me? I think I will die.

God please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...