Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the Last Saturday Night off

Kae stayed over at Bishan on saturday as my parents were not working on sunday. And it was also my last saturday night off before the 2nd one comes along.


We stayed over at Marriott Hotel over the weekend. As Kae would only be with my parents on saturday evening, we brought her along to the hotel, mainly to swim! I think Kae only swam in our estate's pool like 3 times, but countless times at hotels. Haha! Anyway, she lurves to swim, like the dad. The 2 of them sure had loads of fun in the pool.




And here's a video of Kae swimming in the water, with the dad holding her with just one arm.


After my parents picked Kae back home, we headed to Gordon Grill for an early dinner celebration for our 5th year Rom anniversary. Our last time there was like 4-5 years ago? This time round, we took advantage of the current UOB Chef's Creation promotion, and had their 5 course degustation meal. The meal was value for money in my opinion. Check it out if you want to try the food at Gordon Grill. As their ala carte menu is really pricey compared to the UOB Chef's Creation menu.


That marks the end of my saturday night off. Sigh. I wonder when my next saturday night off will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...