Friday, June 04, 2010

Kae and her books

Kae lurves to read her books. She lurves to roam around in bookstores and walk all over the place, removing the books from their shelves. Haha! I am glad that she has acquire this reading habit, like myself, when I was young.

This is me trying to get Kae to read out her stories. Yes, she remembers the gist of the 3 Level 1 Read It Yourself with Ladybird books she has currently; The Ugly Duckling, The Princess and The Pea, and lastly Cinderella. She can just sit down and read out the story herself, of course by memorising the story and not reading the words. But sadly, I didn't manage to get my video camera out fast enough to record her story telling.



Oh, and she always sing that particular song before she tells any story. Maybe she got that habit in school.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...